Friday, June 29, 2012

S'mores Please


From The Mother:

I admit it, this one was 100% completely my idea.  I wanted these. They sounded good. They would have been even better if I wasn't allergic to chocolate and could have made them as the Pin suggested, but oh well.

The idea was to take Crescent rolls, fill them with chocolate chips and marshmallows and bake them.  Sort of like a S'more in a pastry.  


They were Nummmmmy.  

I think they'd be even more nummy if we added fruit in the middle instead of just chocolate (or in our case, butterscotch chips), or maybe some fluffernutter?  

Either way, I say success, and yes, we'll make them again.  Tonight.  Right now.

From the Daughter:

They were awesome! I wanted to make more but maybe tomorrow. I like these S'mores because of peanut butter taste...well because of the butterscotch chips. Also it had caramel texture and little bit of the taste. Honestly I didn't taste any marshmallows. Or maybe it sweetened the taste. I suggest to make this. Enjoy!











0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Master of Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang