Sunday, July 1, 2012

Indoor Campfire S'mores Cones

Original Pin Here

From The Mother:

Nom. Nom. Nom.

I mean, um...

Nom. Nom. Nom.

Honestly I didn't think these things would be as tasty as they are.  The original pinner made these outside on a barbeque grill.  I didn't want to do that.  Two reasons: 1) It's like ninety five bagillion degrees outside and 2) Fire and I are not friends.  Instead we made ours inside, in the oven.



We set ours up like a buffet and let the kids make their own.  Strawberries, bananas, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, marshmallows, blueberries, and toffee covered cashews all went inside.  We then baked them at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.  Actually, I had them fill their cones before dinner, and they baked while they ate.  This achieved two purposes, 1) they ate all their dinner and 2) they ate quickly.  :)  We may do this whole participatory dessert thing again.

Anyway, they were amazing.  I'm thinking of stealing the husband's that he opted not to eat since he was watching Extreme Makeover Weight Loss edition during the creation of said cones and said it was too much sugar.  Fine.  More for me!

From the Daughter:

These were FAN-TA-STIC!!! I like my fruity and tarty type of dessert. So...yeah...I don;t know what to say so you musssttttt trrrryyy these! Enjoy!











0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Master of Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang