Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pool Noodle Marble Racers

Original Pin HERE

From The Mother:

This one was awesome for me.  Why?  Because it's one that kept all five kids busy for a very long period of time, and I got to sit in the other room blissfully unaware of what was going on.

Terrible for me to think that way?

Nope.



Besides, the daughter is a great ruler and overlord over her siblings.  I knew I had nothing to worry about.

From the Daughter:

This project was simple and easy. The kids had a lot of fun and they did a little tournament. It was very entertaining apparently . All you do is cut the pool noodle in half and tape together. Then elevate the track and start racing.












0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Master of Mom Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Bukit Gambang